Fall Conference Friday & Saturday, September 27-28, 2013
Cedarcreek Community Church hosts a conference each year in order to build love and unity in our church body.
This is a great opportunity to come together and get to know each other better.
We extend a special invitation to those who are new to our church.
We’ve been gathering at Camp Forest Springs for our fall conference since 1991.
It’s less than a two hour drive northwest to this secluded retreat outside of Westboro, Wisconsin.
Each cabin is large, heated, has plenty of bunks, and its very own bathroom and shower.
- Friday night flashlight walk and campfire with smores, chips, and beverages
- Saturday morning quiet time guide and two conference teachings.
- Breakfast, lunch and supper at Lakeview Center Dining Room.
- Supervised activities for kids ages 5-12 during conference teachings
- Women’s session
- Afternoon free time: boating, archery, air rifles, biking, climbing wall, tennis, Frisbee golf, leisurely walks in the woods.
This conference is for the whole family, with something for everyone. Enjoy the Northwood’s fall beauty while you are refreshed by the teaching of God’s word and the fellowship of God’s people.